Sunday 1 February 2015

Concerned Citizen's Erudition

             We, Filipino consumers, have all the rights to promote and act and responsibilities to perform. As a student intern in the Department of Trade and Industry Davao del Norte, I learned  lot of my consumer rights  as well as the responsibilities I should exercise. 

             As early as now, I am encourage to little by little change my perception about things that's around me especially when about the impact of my actions as an aspiring entrepreneur of the country to our environment.

             We are always taught that we should be concern on our environment. That is why from now on, every time I will make an act I will really be aware of its impact to the environment as a simple consumer and as a entrepreneur soon. And when I have my own business to operate , I will really live up to the fact that I will consider all the business activities so that I will be protecting the environment as well as helping the world to be healthy. It may be so ambitious but it is one way of showing our concern to the environment and even it is a simple act, it will have a big impact if I can influence other people to do the same. 

              Since, I am a marketer I am really aware that the environment provides everything that we are enjoying especially the foods, minerals, and other existing products. However, many people are abusing it not thinking of its effect in the near future. So, to have the abundance in the future, we must protect what we have right now.

               In what way we can do this? As early as now, we will encourage other people to be aware of the impact of their actions to the environment and be concern of it. For example, consuming plastic bottled beverages is more convenient when having recreational activities than of those glass bottles. In this matter, recycling empty plastic bottles to become vegetable or flower pots is a bright idea where it will lessen the pollution and also promote innovation. While protecting the environment , we are also enjoying ourselves spending time on innovating the things around us. 

               There are many things we can do to save our environment from damages, but there are few who do protect it. Thus, to have a better life, we must protect what we have. Encourage everyone in the Philippines and all over the world. And altogether, let us do it not later, not tomorrow but NOW. 






PROMOTE 
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION 
AND 
INNOVATION.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment